6/1/07

Day One: The Trip Begins

Bry just picked up me up at the house in Malibu a few hours ago.

One year on the road with my twin brother. Learning about our powers, we have a whole year to catch up on everything. Life, love, and all things decent. He'll teach me about hockey. I'll teach him the way of the wave. Hopefully, no humbugs.

I'll be typing up what I've seen and done throughout the year. Now, if there was only a way to show you everything. Video camera's busted right now. No mike either.

But first, formals. Name's Quentin Frost. Typical haole name, I know, but I'm a half-Hawaiian/half-Canadian scientific surfer. Just turned 18. Just graduated from high-school. Second smartest in my class (Lois was just a bit higher than I [I'll talk about her later]). I'll give you the details another time.

Gotta go for now, we're pulling up on the interstate.

'Til the sand and ice meet again, mahalo, and latahz.

- Quen

No comments: